This was a store built for W.G. Saunders, Jr.’s father, Willie Saunders, whose nickname was “Andy Gump”, in his later years after moving from Everets. It was built on the site where Jimmy’s Pizza and Subs and Dr. Thomas’s office are now. It was a general store with a very limited selection of items and candy. There was a gas pump that primarily supported W.G. Saunders, Jr.’s trucks. Bill Saunders tells us that one of W.G.’s truck drivers hit the store and almost knocked it off its foundation. The store was opened circa 1940 and closed circa 1950.