This store to the left of Johnson’s Store was built in the very early 1900s for Charles Henry Pitt by Jesse Frank Johnson, a general contractor. Mr. Pitt’s daughter would later marry Mr. Johnson’s son. Mr. Pitt sold the contents of the store in 1935 to his daughter, Mary Pitt Johnson and her husband, Charles Cleveland Johnson. Later the little store and the room that connected it to Johnson’s Store were used for stoage. This little store was also used in later years as the polling place for Chuckatuck.