Vendor Space: Will be located at: Chuckatuck Volunteer Fire Department – 300 Kings Hwy., Suffolk, VA.
Vendor Contact: Beverly Vaughan (757) 355-1544 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be responsible for set up by 9 AM and clean up by 3:30 PM
- Have someone at their assigned space at all times during the event
- Make sure to be in compliance with business and sales tax requirements during event
- Pay for the space before the event.
Payment and Application:
- Application fee is non-refundable.
- Vendor’s application will be confirmed through email.
- Only one application per business will be accepted.
- Vendor may not replace business on application with another business.
- Electricity is not guaranteed.
- CVFD and the GCHF will be held harmless of any and all liability while Vendor participates in this event.
- Checks/Money orders should be made out to:
Greater Chuckatuck Historical Foundation
P.O. Box 2384
Suffolk, VA 23432
Click here to download application form [Founders Day Vendor App 2015] or fill out the form below and pay online: